Aggressive And Experienced Legal Counsel
The KM Law Firm
Medical Malpractice Attorney In Columbus, Ohio
The KM Law Firm provides experienced, discrete and aggressive representation for medical malpractice cases.
Medical malpractice can take many forms, but at its root, a medical professional, facility or doctor has caused injury during treatment. These injuries can vary in severity, but a successful malpractice claim must prove there was an injury administered during medical care.
The most common medical malpractices include:
- Anesthesia errors and injury
- Gross negligence of elderly patients, most commonly at nursing homes
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose a disease/injury
- Incorrectly administered surgical procedures
- Surgical negligence – including but not limited to implements left in patients’ bodies
- Birth injuries and errors
- Failure to admit and properly retain medical patients
Medical malpractice is also subject to a statute of limitations – in Ohio, this is 12 months from when you discover negligence or medical malpractice. Once this discovery has been made, time is of the essence and contacting an experienced attorney is key. The team at the KM Law Firm has experience in identifying case viability and aggressive courtroom experience to get medical malpractice cases the optimal compensation and result.
Call KM Law Firm at 614-339-6165 today for a free consultation!